Friday, December 15, 2023

The Creative Crafters Challenge #71 Anything Goes

 


It's time for a new challenge over at The Creative Crafters. Challenge #71 starts today. As usual the challenge is Anything Goes.

My card for this challenge is a standard A2 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card. I used pattern paper from the latest release for HoneyBee Stamps. 

For my mats for my image, I used an image in Cricut Design Space and my Cricut Maker 3 to cut those mats. I adhered them together with liquid adhesive then added foam tape behind it to attach it to my card front.

The ornament is also from Design Space. I cut it using multiple colors of cardstock. I used some metallic gold foil cardstock for the top layer of the ornament.

I heat embossed my sentiment on some red cardstock with gold embossing powder. The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp and cut with the coordinating die. To finish my card, I added some tiny gold pearls to the center of the snowflakes on the ornament and scattered some bigger gold pearls to the upper left and lower right around the sentiment.

I hope you will pop on over to The Creative Crafters blog and check out the inspiration by the Design Team and then link up your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment