Friday, December 22, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch Challenge #40

 


Today I have my second inspiration project for the BYSH Cardmakers challenge. There is still time to play along with us.

My card today features Santa Claus. He is made using a Spellbinders Die. I cut most of him out of white cardstock and used my markers to color his face and nose, I used some light gray markers to add a little shading to his beard and mustache. I used a light pink marker to give him some rosy cheeks and added a bit to the top of his nose.  His hat is cut from red cardstock and his cuff on the hat and pompom are cut from glitter cardstock.

My pattern paper is from Carta Bella.  I white heat embossed my sentiment on more of the red cardstock and added a small wooden Christmas tree button to the left of the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment