Friday, January 5, 2024

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #203 A Penny for Your Thoughts


 2024 has arrived and so has a new challenge over at Let's Craft and Create. Challenge #203 starts today. The challenge is Anything Goes with the option A Penny for Your Thoughts, use a sentiment.

For my card, I started with some heavyweight white cardstock that I cut, scored and folded to make a standard A2 card base. My pattern paper is from a Pink and Main 6" X 6" paper pad. It's cut to 4" X 5 1/4".

My kids making snow angels is cut with my Cricut Joy Xtra. I cut the snow angel from white glitter cardstock. I used more of the pattern paper for the kid's jackets. I used a dark purple cardstock for the girl's pants, mittens, and shoes. I added white polka dots to her pants with a white gel pen. I used some cream cardstock for the boy's hat and pants. I used brown for his mittens and shoes.

My sentiment is a print and cut image from Cricut Design Space. The colors were perfect for my card.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will head over to Let's Craft and Create and check out more inspiration from the design team and link up your project.



No comments:

Post a Comment