Friday, January 5, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers January Sketch #41 Challenge

 


Happy January 2024! With a new month comes a new challenge over at BYSH Cardmakers. Here is my first project using the new Challenge Sketch #41. Here is a look at the sketch.

I used some pattern papers from a Scrapbook.com 6" X 6" paper pad. For my circles I used some printed glitter cardstock from Kat Scrappiness. My little birdhouse image is a print then cut image from Cricut Design Space. I sized it at 2" before printing and cutting it out. Because of all the different layers I adhered everything flat on my card with liquid adhesive. I stamped my sentiment with some Versafine Nocturne ink and used a sentiment strip die to cut it out.

This sketch was a lot of fun to work with. I appreciate you stopping by today and I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog to check out more inspirational projects by the Design Team. Then head over to our Facebook group and share your project using this sketch.


No comments:

Post a Comment