Friday, January 26, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #41 Challenge

 


I'm back with one final inspiration project for the BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #41 Challenge. I thought it would be fun to make a shaker card using this sketch.

I followed the measurements on the sketch but turned my circle image into a shaker. My pattern paper is from Doodlebug. I used some sprinkles from Kat Scrappiness to fill my shaker window.  I cut a snowflake from some white glitter cardstock with my Cricut Maker 3. I used some glue dots to attach my snowflake to my acetate. I then white heat embossed my sentiment on some red cardstock then used a small circle die to cut out my sentiment and attached it to my snowflake.

If you haven't had a chance to join the challenge, there is still a few days to join in. Head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog and check out the rest of the design team projects then share your project in our Facebook group.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment