Friday, October 18, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays Linky Party



 It's that time of year! Time for the BYSH Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays Linky Party. We have some great sponsors and fun prizes up for grabs. I hope you will join the party.


My inspiration project features a floral swag from one of our sponsors, Gina K Designs. This image is from a stamp set that is included in her October Card Kit.  I colored it with Distress Oxide inks using the matching stencil then die cut it out using the matching dies. My pattern paper is from Echo Park. I heat embossed my sentiment with some silver embossing powder. My card is a standard A2 card.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog to checkout more inspiration projects by the Design Team and then link up your project.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Deanna! I absolutely love it! The traditional colors are so perfect! Thanks for all you do for {BYSHC}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, traditional card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You are inspiring me to play with that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! The green plaid with the red poinsettias is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! Those flowers look great over the plaid.

    ReplyDelete