Saturday, October 19, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Falling into the Holidays Linky Party

 

I am back with another project for the BYSH Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays Linky Party. My project today features images from one or party sponsors Gina K. Designs.

My project today is a standard A2 sized card. Pattern paper is from Sunny Studios. I used a Spellbinders oval die to cut my striped paper. I popped up my images with some foam tape. My sentiments were stamped with some Cardinal Red ink from Scrapbook.com.

I hope you will stop by and join the party.

4 comments:

  1. So adorable, Deanna! Love the colors! Thanks for linking up again with the Falling for the Holidays 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brown pattern reminds me of my parents couch when I was growing up... gives it a real vintage feel t me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! The red/white striped BG looks like a platter w/cookies on it. Yum!

    ReplyDelete