Sunday, October 20, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Falling into the Holidays Day 3


I’m back with my BYSH Cardmakers day 3 Falling for the Holidays Linky Party inspiration project. My. Project today features pattern paper and images from Lawn Fawn.

My card is a standard A2 size made from heavyweight white card stock. My images are from the Lawn Fawn Frosty Family and Frosty Family add-on. My. Images were colored with the matching dies and colored with the matching coloring stencils. I adhered the images to my card front with liquid adhesive. My sentiment is from the Merry Messages stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will head over to the  BYSH Cardmakers blog for more inspiration and then link up your project.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Deanna! Love the cute snowman family and pup! Thanks for linking up again with our Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet snow family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! I love the soft color palette you used with the adorable snow family.

    ReplyDelete