Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Halloween Trio






 Today I have 3 Halloween cards that I made.2 are mini slimline cards and 1 is a standard A2 card. I used heavyweight white cardstock for my bases. 

For my first card I used paper from the Doodlebug Designs Happy Haunting 6" X 6" paper pad and coordinating 12" X 12" solid cardstock paper pad. I cut the pink paper using a Mini Slimline Wonky Stitched rectangle die from Kat Scrappiness. I used the 2nd largest die from the Mini Slimline Never Ending rectangle dies also from Kat Scrappiness to cut my pattern paper.  Most  of the images on the card are from the Odds and Ends Die cut pack. I used some Recollections Halloween dies and black cardstock to cut the tree, tombstones and bats. The house is popped up on the card and I white heat embossed my sentiment on the house's roof.

For my second card used some 6" X 6" Halloween paper from Stampin Up. The  stamped and die cut image is from Pink and Main. I just thought these  3 ghosts were too cute. I colored the Boo with my Arteza Alcohol Markers, gave the ghosts some rosy cheeks and colored the middle ghost's tongue. My ghosts are popped up on my card using some foam tape. I used some Stardust Stickles on their cheeks.

For my final card I again used some of the Stampin up pattern paper for the layers on my card. I also used another Recollections Halloween Die Set to cut my ghost. I added a small scrap of black cardstock behind his eyes and mouth so he matched the ghosts on the pattern paper. I used a pink alcohol marker to give him some rosy cheeks. He is adhered to the card with some liquid adhesive.

My sentiment is die cut from the Reverse Confetti Boo die. The die comes with both the word and a shadow layer. I used black and orange cardstock to cut the word out. I adhered them together with liquid adhesive and then popped it up on my card using foam tape. I added some black diamond stickles to the top layer and a few confetti elements to embellish the card.

I appreciate you all stopping by today for a visit. I hope you will hop over to Kat Scrappiness to check out their mini slimline dies as well as their entire website. They have some great stamps, dies and embellishments for your projects. Hope to see you again soon. Please feel free to leave me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. All three of these cards are just the cutest!!! As always, I love all of the details you share.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete